SymCom PumpSaver 231 INSIDER-P | Pump Protection
PumpSaver 231 INSIDER-P Pump Protection
SymCom’s Model 231-Insider-P single-phase PumpSaver Plus fits inside ¹⁄?, ½, ¾, and 1hp 230V control boxes and is designed to protect single-phase pumps from dry-well, dead-head, jammed impeller, rapid-cycle, overvoltage, and undervoltage conditions.
- SymCom’s Model 231-Insider-P single-phase PumpSaver Plus fits inside ¹⁄?, ½, ¾, and 1hp 230V control boxes and is designed to protect single-phase pumps from dry-well, dead-head, jammed impeller, rapid-cycle, overvoltage, and undervoltage conditions.
- A calibration adjustment allows the Insider-P to be calibrated to specific pumping applications, thereby reducing the possibility of false or nuisance tripping. A unique microcontroller-based voltage and current-sensing algorithm constantly monitors the incoming power for fluctuations. When an abnormality, such as a loss of load is detected, the PumpSaver Plus deactivates its output relay directly disconnecting the pump motor. The PumpSaver Plus then begins its user-selectable restart delay (dry-well recovery) timer. When the timer counts down to zero or power is removed and reapplied, the PumpSaver Plus reactivates its output relay, allowing the pump to turn back on.
- The 231-Insider-P communicates with a hand-held diagnostics tool called the Informer (sold separately). The Informer displays 15 parameters including calibration points, trip points, running points, and last faults. An IR Kit-12 (12” fiber optic kit) is included with each 231-Insider-P, allowing the Informer to access these parameters even when the 231-Insider-P is enclosed in a control box. This is valuable for troubleshooting the pump while it is running.
- The PumpSaver Plus Model 231-INSIDER-P fits inside 1/3 – 1hp, 230V Franklin, Pentek, or CentriPro control boxes. PumpSavers are designed to protect single-phase pumps from dry-well, dead-head, rapid-cycling, jammed impeller, and over/undervoltage conditions. Typical applications include residential water wells, commercial water wells, irrigation wells, and golf course and other sprinkler systems.
- Submersible pump with a quick disconnect style control box
- Dry well (run dry condition)
- Flow restrictions (dead head)
- Over current (jammed impeller)
- Over voltage
- Under voltage
- Fits inside a 3 wire quick disconnect style control box
- Can be calibrated to specific pump / motor combinations and various conditions
- Will work with destaged pump models ending in 05R
- Infrared LED communication with the INFORMER makes diagnostics simple
- Quick and easy installation – less than 30 seconds
- “Run Light” indicates the unit is functioning
- “Run Light” and “Cal. Light” used as diagnostic indicators
- Restart delay can be set up to 225 minutes or placed in manual reset mode
For selection charts and additional information use this link: PumpSaver 231 Insider-P Brochure
|Dimensions||6 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|