SJE Pumpmaster Plus Pump Up Switch with Plug
SJE Pumpmaster Plus Pump Up Float Switch
SJE PumpMaster Plus pump switch. The SJE PumpMaster Plus pump switch provides automatic control of pump in potable water, water, and sewage applications.
Manufacturer: SJE Rhombus Controls
- Pumpmaster is the most widely used float switch.
- This mechanical switch uses a large steel ball that opens and closes the switch contacts, providing a consistent, positive contact action, and is NSF approved for drinking water use.
- Pump up is normally open contacts for emptying in potable water, water, and sewage applications.
- UL Recognized; CSA Certified.
- Controls pumps up to 3/4 HP at 120 VAC.
- Has a 20′ cord 120 volt with plug.
- Includes Owner’s Manual/Installation.
- Includes standard mounting clamp.
- Passed NSF standard 61 protocol by an approved Water Quality Association laboratory.
- Heavy-duty contacts ensure long switch life.
- Not sensitive to rotation or turbulence.
- Pumping Range: 7 to 36 inches
- Float: 3.05 inch diameter x 3.56 inch long, high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140 degrees F.
- Cable: Flexible 14 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 5 in|