Pumpmaster Pump Up Float Switch
SJE PumpMaster pump switch. The SJE PumpMaster pump switch provides automatic control of pump in potable water, water, and sewage applications.
Manufacturer: SJE Rhombus Controls
- Pumpmaster is the most widely used float switch
- This mechanical switch uses a large steel ball that opens and closes the switch contacts, providing a consistent, positive contact action, and is NSF approved for drinking water use.
- Pump up is normally closed contacts for filling in potable water, water, and sewage applications.
- UL Recognized; CSA Certified.
- Controls pumps up to ½ HP at 120 VAC; 1 HP at 230 VAC.
- Has a 15′ cord without plug
- Includes Owner’s Manual/Installation
- Passed NSF standard 61 protocol by an approved Water Quality Association laboratory
- Heavy-duty contacts ensure long switch life
- Not sensitive to rotation or turbulence
- Pumping Range: 7 to 36 inches
- Float: 3.05 inch diameter x 3.56 inch long, high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140 degrees F.
- Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
PUMP UP is normally closed contacts for filling in potable water, water, and sewage applications.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 5 in|