Goulds 10GPM 3/4HP Submersible Pump
Goulds HS Submersible Pump 3/4 HP 10 GPM
Submersible water well pump that features abrasive handling construction, stainless steel casing, and a check valve that can be easily removed for drain-back systems or replacement.
Voltage: 230V, 60HZ
Phase: Single-Phase, 3-wire
- Powered by CentriPro 4″ motors for dependable operation and long service life.
- Nylon discharge head features built-in, o-ring seal check valve which is easily removed without pump disassembly.
- Nylon motor adapter for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel hex design shafts, shaft couplings, casings and stage bowls inhibit corrosion.
- Noryl® engineered composite impellers for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Lexan® engineered composite diffusers are abrasion resistant.
- All engineered composite components are non-toxic, non-leaching, FDA compliant materials.
- Goulds Water Technology field proven floating impeller stack design for superior sand and abrasive handling and durability.
- Quad Lock Technology: 4 Roll Formed grooves provide durability and strength, tested to exceed strength of poly and PVC pipes.
- Complete pump/motor assemblies are CSA listed, CSA/CUS approved motors are available in 2-wire and 3-wire single phase designs.
- Discharge Connection: 1 1/4”
- Diameter: 3.90” – effective diameter with cable guard.
- Control box is required with 3 wire single-phase units.
- $5.00 FLAT RATE UPS STANDARD SHIPPING (EXTRA CHARGE FOR HAWAII AND ALASKA)
For selection charts and additional information see our Product Information page.
|Dimensions||40 × 5 × 5 in|