Cycle Stop Valve CSV3B2T
Out of stock
Cycle Stop Valve Model # CSV3B2T
The Cycle Stop Valve is a patented pump control valve that makes a variable flow pump out of any standard, constant speed pump.
Manufacturer: Cycle Stop Valve
- The CYCLE STOP VALVE model CSV3B is a pump control valve that automatically adjusts pump output to match variable flow requirements. Downstream of the CSV3B, pressure remains constant as long as demand on the system is between 5 gpm and the maximum pump output. As flow rates vary, the change in pressure causes the valve inside the CSV3B to modulate closer to or farther away from the valve seat. This enables the pressure downstream of the CSV3B to remain constant regardless of flow.
- When there is no longer any demand on the system, the pressure on the discharge side of the valve begins to rise and the liner presses against the valve seat. The valve and seat are designed to never be able to completely seal. The non-closing seat is designed to allow flow of approximately 5 gpm. As the pressure tank slowly fills, the pressure begins to rise to the pressure switch shut off pressure. Shut off pressure must always be higher than the pressure held constant by the Cycle Stop Valve.
- Regardless of tank size, the pressure downstream of the CSV3B will slowly rise to the pressure switch shut off point and the pump will shut off. As flow is again demanded from the system, the pressure tank will empty and the system pressure will drop to the pressure switch start point and the pump will start.
- This valve eliminates water hammer from your system when start pressure and valve pressure are the same.
- Size: 2” threaded
- Maintains constant outlet pressure
- Single chamber diaphragm operated
- Single one moving part design
Pressure – Temperature:
- Max temperature: 180 degrees F
- Max shutoff head: 225 PSI
- Pressure ranges: 25-175 PSI
- Max differential pressure: 125 PSI
- Min friction loss: 14 PSI
|Dimensions||15 × 14.5 × 14.5 in|